THE DAILY GROANER - August 27, 2018
Good Morning Groanies,
There are a lot of dim bulbs out there roaming free on this planet. Here's a list of quotes from several of them that I overheard. If this keeps up our species is doomed!
1. A quarter isn't worth that much.
2. Hats are only good for your head.
3. All school is good for is learning.
4. Math would be great if it weren't for all the numbers.
5. Chicken tastes just like chicken.
6. Is April Fool's Day only once a year?
7. Buying stuff can cost you some big money.
8. My car doesn't have brakes. Is that bad?
9. I'm so hungry I could eat some food.
10. Just call her and tell her to text you.
Wow! Sounds like a bunch of registered voters to me. Feel free to send me some of the dumbest declarations that ever made it to your ears, just Email Steve
You shouldn't suffer that kind of trauma alone.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
Jokes? Comments? Questions? Email Steve
*-- Q and A Quickies --*
Q: What do you call a guy who never farts in public?
A: A private tutor.
Q: Why were all the ink spots crying?
A: Their father was in the pen.
*-- Call Me An Ambulance! --*
A man, after being hurt, calls 911 for help.
Man: Operator, operator, call me an ambulance!
Operator: Okay, sir, you're an ambulance!
*-- More Q and A Quickies --*
Q: What did the dog say when he sat on sandpaper?
A: Rough! Rough!
Q: What did Neptune say to Saturn?
A: Give me a ring sometime!
Missed an Issue? Visit the Daily Groaner Archives