June 25, 2022
Here's a few things I've a learned that tell y'all if yer havin yerself a bad day:
1. Yer dog's favorite bone is in yer leg.
2. At the zoo, monkeys throw stuff at ya.
3. The wife cuts the crotches out of all yer pants.
4. The kids use yer wooden leg to play baseball.
5. Yer underwear doesn't have any elastick in it.
6. The post office regularly asks you for an updated picture.
7. Yur mother-in-law stays over 'cause the trailer park cancelled the dance.
8. A bum gives you a dollar.
9. You don't even have a face for radio.
10. You get fleas and not your dog.
I've had a ruff week.
Take Care Y'all
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can Read AND Enjoy! Just click Gophercentral Archives
Captions? Comments? Questions? Email Jethro
Last Weeks Picture:
Here's the Top caption submissions as incompetently judged by Jethro:
You did a great job with my plastic surgery.
It's official - the lizard people are real
And I can do a lot more than help you save on auto insurance!
Iguana give my approval.
What a lizard brain idea!
A big thumbs up for the new Jurassic Park movie!
Like my new look? It's those new vitamins!!!
You Can Call Me Lizzy!
I said "exfoliate" your face NOT "extinctionate" your face.
This is my brother, Jurassic Mark!
Send your captions to: JETHRO