May 04, 2021
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Celebrity Gun and NRA Supporters
Most people think Hollywood and sports celebrities are anti gun. Of course many are, but few pay attention to those that are ardent supporters of the right to own your own firearm. We compiled a list below just to even out the information flow. Mainsteram media does not want you to know this stuff...but All About Guns is here to give you information and hopefully entertain you.
By the way, All About Guns is one of the fastest growing e-zines on the Internet. We have over 260,000 subscribers. Please tell your friends. We are hoping to get to 400,000 subscribers before the end of the year.
1) Rock musician Ted Nugent is one of the NRA's most outspoken members. In 2015 he called NRA opponents "subhuman mongrels" and "some kind of inbred Martian."
2) Chuck Norris has a long history as an avid NRA spokesperson, creating videos supporting the 2nd Amendment and NRA initiatives including the "Trigger The Vote" campaign.
3) Tom Selleck got into a heated debate with Rosie O'Donnell in 1999 when she questioned him about being a member of the NRA.
4) James Hetfield, is an NRA member with a history of hunting. Hetfield narrated the History Channel series "The Hunt," about a trek to Kodiak, Alaska, to kill brown bears.
5) In 2012, Whoopi Goldberg surprisingly revealed on "The View" that she is a member of the NRA during an interview with libertarian writer and TV pundit John Stossel. She said, "I don't mind having to register and let them know that I have them."
6) James Earl Jones admitted to being an NRA member in 1993. "When it comes to the right-wing politics of the NRA, I don't get into that. I just believe in my right to have a gun in my house."
7) Country singer Miranda Lambert is a lifetime NRA member and an outspoken gun rights advocate.
Show Your American Pride! This Full-Size 3ft X 5ft Flag Is Just $5
Did you know?
Fun Facts About Guns
1) Over the past 50 years, gun owners are responsible for over $2 billion in wildlife conservation in the United States by means of a 10 percent tax on guns and ammo.
2) The final words of Terry Kath (from the band Chicago) were "Don't worry, it's not loaded" whilst playing with guns.
3) After Jesse James' death in 1882, his mother bought many second-hand guns and would sell them claiming them to have belonged to Jesse, leading many people to believe they owned a gun that had belonged to the infamous outlaw.
4) In Arizona, it is legal for any citizen to carry a gun, but it was illegal to carry nunchucks until 2020. They are still illegal in California.
5) Men in India receive a free gun license permit if they get a vasectomy. Some have complained that the government has not been upholding the bargain.
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives