April 24, 2019
The human foot is one that most of us take for granted until the system fails or breaks down. The average person will walk the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime, which is a long time on your feet.
It's always important to take care of your feet. Being diabetic, foot care is a high priority. So today I have TEN tips for you for maintaining healthy feet - plus the perfect item to help relieve your aching dogs!
Futzuki - The Pain Relieving Foot Massage Mat
is the simple and effective way to relieve pain, help stimulate and improve blood circulation, reduce aches and pains, and help you relax.
The secret is in the over 2800 reflexology massaging points that massage the heels, arch, pad and toes of your feet sending pain relieving signals! It's a great way to relieve stress and tension. Heck, I use one while I'm sitting at my desk. It helps me to focus and be more productive.
can be used sitting or standing, anywhere you can take your shoes off! And it is lightweight design lets you taking it where you need it most.
A little relief can make all the difference. So don't let your feet suffer any longer. Click Here and Order the Futzuki - The Pain Relieving Foot Massage Mat Today and soothe foot pain away!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
Comments? Questions? Email Steve
*-- Tips for Healthy Living --*
10 Tips For Maintaining Healthy Feet
Podiatrists who are part of the UCLA Medical Group offer then following tips for helping maintain healthy feet and avoiding complications.
1. Inspect your feet regularly and pay attention to changes in color, texture or appearance.
2. Maintain good foot hygiene, including washing and drying between the toes.
3. Hydrate the skin. Southern California weather and openshoes can cause rapid loss of moisture from the skin and may result in cracking. It is helpful to replace the moisture content by using lotions or creams on a regular basis.
4. Buy proper-size shoes. You may not wear the same size in shoes made by different manufacturers. Purchase new shoes late in the day, when feet tend to be at their largest. Always buy the shoes that feel the best.
5. Don't ignore foot pain. Symptoms that increase or do not resolve within a reasonable period of time need to be evaluated by your podiatric physician.
6. Cut toenails straight across. Never cut into the corner this could cause an ingrown toenail. Gently file away sharp corners or rough edges with an emery board.
7. Exercise. Walking is a great way to keep weight under control and is an excellent conditioner for the feet. Be sure to wear appropriate athletic shoes when exercising.
8. Alternate your shoes each day. Since the feet have sweat glands, your shoes will absorb moisture from your feet, so it is important to allow your shoes to dry out completely.
9. Avoid walking barefoot to help protect your feet from injury and infection.
10. Put sunblock on your feet while wearing sandals during the day to avoid sunburn.
Can You Open A Wine Bottle In Seconds?
See How It's Done Here!