December 04, 2018
I forgot to eat breakfast this morning. I made breakfast for myself, but I forgot to eat it. I think that the older I get the more I forget. I wonder what else I forgot today?
Oh, no! I got to go... I forgot to pickup my parents from the airport!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"The best way to teach your kids about taxes is by eating 30% of their ice cream."
"There used to be a real me, but I had it surgically removed."
"In the end, everything is a gag."
[m] What's On the Web?
These Writers Flat-Out Hated Adaptations Of Their Work
From Cracked.com: You'd think writers and musicians would be delighted to see their work adapted for the big and medium-sized screen. It's a fresh take, and they get lots of fame and money. But as it turns out, sometimes creative types are absolutely horrified by what Hollywood does with their work. And there are tears. Just so many tears.
Visit: These Writers Flat-Out Hated Adaptations Of Their Work
10 Bizarre Elf Fan Theories
From MentalFloss.com: Revisit this Christmas classic on its 15th anniversary, we're taking a look at some intriguing, amusing, and just plain weird Elf fan theories covering everything from Buddy the Elf's origins to the film's secret sequels.
Visit: 10 Bizarre Elf Fan Theories
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- ELEVEN GREAT PUNS ABOUT THE LAW --*
11) Lawyers wear law suits.
10) Next time you get a lawyer a drink, give him just-ice.
9) A lawyer using a facsimile machine must be sure to get his fax straight.
8) A lawyer for a church did some cross-examining.
7) Does a lawyer representing an angry cow find just cause for sour milk in a dairy case?
6) A detective likes to have a brief case.
5) The detective who went to investigate a burned down post office figured that it must be blackmail.
4) There are many judges who would like to acquit smoking.
3) Old judges never die, they just slur their sentences.
2) A police dog is often the scenter of a drug arrest.
1) If there's one person you don't want to interrupt in the middle of a sentence, it's a judge.
Sold Out In Stores - We Have Them!
CLICK HERE for a Big Discount! Just in time for the Holidays