MOUTHPIECE - September 4, 2018
I don't believe that I have ever uttered a thought provoking statement in my lifetime... well, until now.
"Why is it called a toothbrush and not a teethbrush?"
If that did anything for you I have a great list for you which features amazing thought provoking statements that will change your life and the world you live in... forever.
Well, that's kinda setting the bar a bit too high. That's just how I work.
Enjoy and prepare to have statements provoke your thoughts. Really!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"I have only one superstition. I touch all the bases when I hit a home run."
"Start every day off with a smile and get it over with."
--W. C. Fields
"A friend is a gift you give yourself."
--Robert Louis Stevenson
[m] What's On the Web?
21 Brilliant Acting Moments That Took You By Surprise
From Cracked.com: Emmys and Oscars and Golden Globes and orange blimps are great and all, but recognition from Cracked is truly the highest honor an actor can receive. So, while there are no acceptance speeches here, we can assuredly say "You're welcome" to the following people, because we know they're weeping tears of joy right now while softly saying, "Thank you, Cracked."
Visit: 21 Brilliant Acting Moments That Took You By Surprise
The 44 worst movies made by iconic directors
From BusinessInsider.com: Most of the greatest film directors in history have swung and missed on occasion. From Francis Ford Coppola to Steven Spielberg, good directors making bad movies.
Visit: The 44 worst movies made by iconic directors
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Thought Provoking Statements --*
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives