MOUTHPIECE - August 21, 2018
Today is a special day. It's special because I have ten amazing things that are here for you to ponder. Be ponderous today and think about questions that may or may not have answers. You'll learn more about yourself when you try to answer questions like - What do they pack styrofoam in?
Plus, check out a pair of websites from two of our own publications - Bizarre News and Celebrity Nooz. Great sites! Great fun!
And there's some other stuff too, but I don't want to spoil the surprise. Enjoy!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Television has done much for psychiatry by spreading information about it, as well as contributing to the need for it."
"Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome."
"Never spend your money before you have it."
[m] What's On the Web?
Your source for the latest bizarre news stories! Keep up to date with all of the weird, odd, and strange happenings all over the world!
Visit: Bizarre News
Your source for news and gossip! Keep up to date with celebrity news, top stories, and 'Where Are They Now' profiles! Vote on our reader poll, check out some movie reviews, and suggest celebrities for future WATN issues!
Visit: Celebrity Nooz
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Things to Ponder --*
1. Why do you park in a driveway and drive in a parkway?
2. Why do you have a hot-water heater when you don't need to heat hot water?
3. Why is an orange an orange and an apple not a red?
4. Why is a pear called a pear when there is only one?
5. What do they pack styrofoam in?
6. If Corn Oil comes from Corn, what does Baby Oil come from?
7. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do you get Teflon to stick to a pan?
8. If a cow laughs, does milk come out it's nose?
9. Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
10. Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives