MOUTHPIECE - August 14, 2018
Bad shark movies, famous quotes, and the RoboFlu are in store for you this day.
Oh, and be sure to take a gander at the 'Top 10 Signs That It's Time To Do The Laundry' and see if you need to get reacquainted with your wash machine.
It's gonna be a good week!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"The only place where success comes before work is a dictionary."
"Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein."
"Never spend your money before you have it."
[m] What's On the Web?
The Meg vs. Jaws: The Revenge
Which is the crazier shark movie? Oh, I'm fairly confident which one is the craziest. What say you?
Visit: The Meg vs. Jaws: The Revenge
From addictinggames.com: These robots are sick. They're full of letters or something. Mr. Vocabulary to the rescue! Make words using red letters to clean up your bots.
Visit: RoboFlu Game
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- The Top 10 Signs That It's Time To Do The Laundry --*
1. You're wearing your last pair of underwear in the shower consistently.
2. You've worn your sheets to school because you can't get them off of you.
3. Your socks act like a shirt does when its heavily starched and emit a serious funk.
4. Your roommate walks around wearing a full body medical suit like they did in the movie "Outbreak" to avoid catching the Ebola virus.
5. The Snuggle Bear on the softener bottle officially died last week.
6. The DEA's drug sniffing dog is always coming by to sniff your laundry because the strong stench makes him think you have 28 tons of pot in your closet.
7. Even after sewing 28 spring scented dryer sheets to the inside of your shirt, your friends still say you reek.
8. The phrase "Wash Me" is visibly written in your jeans.
9. Your red T-shirt is now green.
10. The boss pulls you aside to remind you that your company's casual days does not include your college graduation gown and scuba diving fins.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives