MOUTHPIECE - July 24, 2018
The time has come for me to get a new car. I'm not one that has a vast knowledge about cars so I'm a little out of my depth when it comes to car shopping. That's why I'm glad I found this list - Signs Your Car Might Be A Lemon.
It's going to help me tremendously, and hopefully it will come in handy for you future car shoppers out there.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"If you cannot convince them, confuse them."
--Harry S Truman
"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it."
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."
[m] What's On the Web?
'Golden Girls' action figures are a thing!
Thank you for being a friend, and for making the greatest action figures/dolls (depends on who you ask) ever made! Sophia with kung fu grip? Take my money!
Visit: 'Golden Girls' action figures are a thing!
10 'Dangerous' Fictional Theme Parks You'd Want To Go To
From doyouremember.com: There are many films out there which are home to some pretty dangerous, wild, and straight up whacky theme parks. You might find you remember some of these places and wish you could've joined in the fun.
Visit: 10 'Dangerous' Fictional Theme Parks You'd Want To Go To
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Signs Your Car Might Be A Lemon --*
1. Motor Trend never mentioned a "Chevrolet Caca."
2. Manufactured in Zchkynk, Crzyktjkystan.
3. Changing the pre-set radio stations voids the warranty.
4. Car has spent more time on "60 Minutes" than on the road.
5. Disqualified from Soapbox Derby for lack of structural integrity.
6. Turn on the wipers and two guys climb out of the trunk with squeegees.
7. "Jaws of Life" are in trunk.
8. Oil spills on your driveway prompt a visit from Greenpeace.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives