MOUTHPIECE - May 15, 2018
With Mother's Day last weekend, Graduation Day coming soon, and Father's Day next month, it seems like we need to buy a lot of greeting cards for a lot of people.
Thankfully, there are some occasions and cards that will never cross paths because they don't exist. What a relief. Make sure you check out the 'Cards You Will Never See In Hallmark' list located below.
Plus, see the rankings of the Many, Many Voices of Batman. And, check out the map that offers 'The Most Popular '90s Sitcom in Each State'.
Nothing but great things for you today. Enjoy!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair."
"There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it."
--Mary Wilson Little
"Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement."
--C. S. Lewis
[m] What's On the Web?
The Many, Many Voices of Batman, Ranked
From io9.com: Many actors have donned the bat-mantle to provide a voice to Gotham's Dark Knight over decades of film, TV, and games. But who's done it best? Here's our bat-ranking of Gotham's finest voice actors. How does your favorite rank?
Visit: The Many, Many Voices of Batman, Ranked
The Most Popular '90s Sitcom in Each State
From MentalFloss.com: Do you have the same taste in TV as the majority of the people in your state? The folks over at satellite provider USDish.com put together a map of the most popular '90s sitcom in each of the 50 states.
Visit: The Most Popular '90s Sitcom in Each State
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Cards You Will Never See In Hallmark --*
1. "Congratulations on your wedding day! Too bad no one likes your wife."
2. "How could two people as beautiful you have such an ugly baby?"
3. "I've always wanted to have someone to hold, someone to love. After having met you, I've changed my mind."
4. "I must admit, you brought Religion in my life. I never believed in Hell til I met you."
5. "Looking back over the years that we've been together, I can't help but wonder: What was I thinking?"
6. "As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am that you're not here to ruin it for me."
7. "If I get only one thing for Christmas, I hope it's your sister."
8. "As you grow older, Mom, I think of all the gifts you've given me. Like the need for therapy..."
9. "Thanks for being a part of my life!!!I never knew what evil was before this!"
10. "Congratulations on your promotion. Before you go, would like to take this knife out of my back. You'll probably need it again."
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives