MOUTHPIECE - March 13, 2018
Hey, beach season is right around the corner and I am completely unprepared. I am so out of shape it's not even funny. Actually, I'm pear shaped. I better do some situps or something so at least when I lay on the beach other beachgoers won't try to push me back into the water.
Enjoy the Top Signs You're Out of Shape. Number 4 hits too close to home for me.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow."
--Norman Vincent Peale
"Beware of the young doctor and the old barber."
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."
[m] What's On the Web?
4 Movie Props You Never Noticed Popped Up Everywhere
From Cracked.com: In fact, people don't often realize how often old movie props get recycled. So here's a list of some inanimate objects with IMDb pages longer than those of most actors.
Visit: 4 Movie Props You Never Noticed Popped Up Everywhere
U2's 'The Joshua Tree': 10 Things You Didn't Know
From Rolling Stone: How a Georgian mansion, a roadie's death, an "Infinite Guitar" and more played into the band's career-defining 1987 album.
Visit: U2's 'The Joshua Tree': 10 Things You Didn't Know
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- The Top Signs You're Out of Shape --*
1. You've ever torn something just trying to turn off the alarm clock.
2. People at work only refer to you by saying, "Hey fatso!"
3. You've thrown your back out by carrying a bag of groceries.
4. Random strangers come up, poke you in the stomach and expect you to giggle.
5. Your record is 34 Pushups and you could have done more if the Ice Cream Man would have taken plastic.
6. You get the Christmas gift of Jigglin' To The Oldies.
7. You cramp up while watching the New York City Marathon.
8. Watching Rocky 5 is your idea of a workout video.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives