MOUTHPIECE - January 2, 2018
Welcome to 2018! I'll leave it at that since I'm still recovering form 2017, as I'm sure most of us are still.
Have a great week and enjoy!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them being made."
--Otto von Bismarck
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell-you see, I have friends in both places."
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure."
[m] What's On the Web?
From Addicting Games: Take an exciting journey in space. Travel from star to star, gather hexes, get the best score!
Visit: Hexospace Game
5 Crazy Star Wars Deleted Scenes (You Never Knew Existed)
Cracked.com: The Last Jedi is almost in theaters, so, let's pause for a moment and reflect on all the mind-boggling crapola that didn't make its way into our favorite robes-and-laser-swords epic. We're talking about deleted scenes like...
Visit: 5 Crazy Star Wars Deleted Scenes (You Never Knew Existed)
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Bad Responses To The "How Do I Look" Question --*
1. "That's a great outfit honey but Halloween was 6 weeks ago."
2. "I ain't seen a caboose that big since Amtrak left town."
3. "Uh-uh, the last time I answered that question, I went temporarily blind."
4. "Ssshhh, the games on right now...go look in the mirror, that's what its there for!!"
5. "Oh man, I'm gonna lose my lunch."
6. "Like the girl I was with yesterday."
7. "Like someone in dire need for some liposuction."
8. "Well, if I close my eyes, just like my previous, prettier girlfriend."
9. "How can I put this...MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
(From Aha! Jokes)
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives