MOUTHPIECE - December 5, 2017
Today is the day that you'll learn if, in fact, you might be a bad customer. This list is hilarious, especially #1, which I've never done three times, last week.
Well, with all the holiday shopping going on it's an important thing to know. Hey, I'd want to know.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Sentimentality is the emotional promiscuity of those who have no sentiment."
"Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy."
"I'm thirty years old, but I read at the thirty-four-year-old level."
[m] What's On the Web?
15 Treasures from the 1998 Sears Wish Book!
Take a look back to a simpler time and reminisce about all of the things that were on your Christmas list during the 1998 holiday season.
Visit: 15 Treasures from the 1998 Sears Wish Book!
17 Movie & TV Franchises That Are Bigger Than You Realize
From Cracked.com: Did you know there were seven Beethoven sequels? And an animated series? And it's not the only pop culture franchise that was inexplicably huge. Check these out...
Visit: 17 Movie & TV Franchises That Are Bigger Than You Realize
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- You Might Be A Bad Customer If... --*
1. You escort people out of line for having 11 items in the "10 items or less" lane.
2. You walk into a store at 10 minutes to close not knowing what you want and don't decide for another 30 minutes.
3. You yell out what a GREAT TIPPER you are.
4. You ask for a discount. No reason specified, just that you should get one.
5. You think the Pre-pay sign on the gas pump is for everyone but you.
6. You buy an expensive dress and return it after the party.
7. You can't read the signs or coupons correctly, insisting you're right and all the employees are wrong.
8. While standing in front of the huge line up of TVs, you ask a salesman, "Is this all the TVs you have?"
9. You chew out the manager of the local McDonald's for not cleaning up the place, while meanwhile, your kids proceed to launch ketchup packets at each other.
10. You pay for anything/everything in small change (especially pennies)
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives