MOUTHPIECE - November 7, 2017
I went to school for many, many, many, many... many years and during all of those years I had many teachers. And many of those many teachers were just bad at their jobs - specifically a history teacher I had to put up with in college.
Today, if you had a bad teacher, you may enjoy the Top 10 Signs You Have A Bad History Teacher, unless you're that teacher.
Plus, discover Faded Celebrities With Secret Lives In Cartoons and play Blox!, it's a lot of fun.
Games, cartoons, and signs of bad teaching, today's gonna be a good day.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
"When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half."
[m] What's On the Web?
This game will have you climbing to the top of the heap! Gather powerups, avoid hazards, and try not to suffer too many head injuries.
12 Faded Celebrities With Secret Lives In Cartoons
From Cracked.com: Fame is fleeting. One week an actor pops up on every station, and then the next week they're nowhere to be seen. In the case of these actors, though, they can still be heard, in surprising places like...
Visit: 12 Faded Celebrities With Secret Lives In Cartoons
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- The Top 10 Signs You Have A Bad History Teacher --*
1. Constantly gets Indonesia and Outdonesia confused.
2. As incentive for learning, when you name a state capital, you get to take a shot.
3. Insists that one of Popes during the Roman empire was Pope Bubba.
4. Thinks that Mussolini was Hitler's favorite pasta.
5. Counts Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada as "technically" U.S. States.
6. Tells you that its Napoleon that's the ice cream that comes in 3 flavors in one box.
7. Insists that the Great Depression could have been stopped with the right amount of Lithium.
8. Threatens to reenact Salem Witch Trials/Burnings if homework is not turned in on time.
9. Claims that it was Martin and Lewis that were the great explorers of the West.
10. Credits David Hasselhoff and not Democracy for the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives