MOUTHPIECE - October 17, 2017
I was never that good at carving a pumpkin so if you're in the same boat as me prepare to get super excited when you check out the 'Halloween Pumpkin Carving' game, I guess you'd call it.
Just carve away all night and all day! No mess, no over-powering pumpkin smell, and you don't have to worry about losing a finger. What's not to like?
Plus, there's some other stuff in the issue that deals with other things, but online pumpkin carving is what's hip and happening in Mouthpiece! Enjoy!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"The best way to keep one's word is not to give it."
"Be sincere; be brief; be seated."
--Franklin D. Roosevelt
"Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics."
[m] What's On the Web?
Halloween Pumpkin Carving
Too lazy to go out and get a pumpkin, then do it online. Carve your own pumpkin and share it with friends and family. How horrible can you make yours?
Visit: Halloween Pumpkin Carving
Block Buster Game
Match colored blocks as fast as you can in this Tetris-style puzzler. Super fun!
Visit: Block Buster Game
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- 10 Reasons Why You Should Ask Your Boss For A Raise --*
10. You take your paycheck to the bank and the teller bursts out in hysterical laughter.
9. The Red Cross calls and offers you emergency assistance.
8. Your only charge cards are for the Salvation Army, ARC, and DAV thrift stores.
7. You work full time and you still qualify for food stamps.
6. You empty out your piggy bank and then cook the bank and serve it for your Easter ham.
5. All you can think about morning, noon and night is clipping grocery coupons.
4. You file your income taxes and the IRS returns them stamped, "Charity Case -- Return To Sender."
3. You set the world record for mailing $1.00 rebate requests to Young America, Minnesota.
2. You pay all your bills, put your remaining $1 bill into your billfold and it goes into shock.
1. You get arrested for taking the coins out of the fountain in the mall.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives