MOUTHPIECE - October 10, 2017
Here's a great joke that I was sent the other day. I hope you enjoy.
Doctor: Did you know that there are more than 200 bones in the human body?
Patient: Shhh, doctor! There are three dogs outside in the waiting room!
I hope that made you laugh or giggle or possibly snicker. And now enjoy the rest of today's edition of Mouthpiece.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Laughter is the closest distance between two people."
"They certainly give very strange names to diseases."
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
[m] What's On the Web?
10 Great Actors Defined by One Role
From Hugh Jackman to Sigourney Weaver, some actor just can't shake that iconic role. To some a gift, to others it's a curse! Take a gander at 10 actors that suffer or benefit from Role Definition.
Visit: 10 Great Actors Defined by One Role
Bubble Spinner Game
From AddictingGames.com: Pop bubbles? Yeah, I know how to do that. But the whole glob moves every time I hit it! Oh noes! You'll have to use strategic thinking.
Visit: Bubble Spinner Game
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- The Top 10 Least Romantic Sayings --*
10) "You're The Cheez Wiz on my potato."
9) "Being without you is like a biscuit without gravy."
8) "I need you like someone with the squirts needs Pepto Bismol."
7) "You make me so excited, I just can't hold my bladder."
6) "I wanna be close to you like a leech on an abrasion."
5) "I want you like a dog wants a muscular leg."
4) "You mean more to me than a Buy one, Get one Free Coupon at Waffle House."
3) "I want you more than a Romulan wants to kill a Klingon."
2) "I want you more than the nastiest heroin addict needs a fix from a dirty needle."
1) "It's either you or the dog but I gotta sleep with someone tonight!"
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives