Most Popular Issues
Most Commented Issues
Random Facts - What does it take to be a millionaire?
0 Comments »
To ensure that you continue to receive these e-mails, please add
to your e-mail address book.
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
What does it take to be in the top one percent of earners in the United States? How about a million bucks? But not everybody has what it takes to be a millionaire. Let's find out some helpful facts about millionaires.
Email the Editor
Today's Random Fact:
In the United States, approximately 7 percent of households are millionaires.
According to the book The Millionaire Next Door, only 20 percent of millionaires inherited their wealth. The other 80 percent earned their cash on their own.
Half of all millionaires are self-employed or own their own business.
Around 80 percent of millionaires are college graduates. Only 18 percent of millionaires have Master's degrees. Eight percent have law degrees, 6 percent have medical degrees, and 6 percent have PhDs.
The average millionaire goes bankrupt at least 3.5 times.
Login to Add Comment
There are currently no comments, be the first to Add one below!
Copywrite © 2017 Penn LLC