Most Popular Issues
Most Commented Issues
Mouthpiece - You Think You're Having A Bad Day?
0 Comments »
MOUTHPIECE - October 6, 2015
As I write this I find myself suffering from a bit of sneezing fit. I wish I knew what was causing me to sdfjaio sneeze this severely, but I sudfh really don't have a clue.
Maybe somebody in the office has a oegiarh cat? Maybe I just have a bit of a asfhasjigh head cold? Maybe I'm allergic to TZ's awful musky cologne? asfhjdkgh
At any rate, I'm going to continue to sneeze and mash my keyboard. I asfbhgfag hope you enjoy today's Mouthpiece while I go and get myself asdfgwerg some tissues.
Oh, did you know that 'Jaws 19' is coming soon? I'm so excited!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Baseball is 90% mental, the other half is physical."
"I didn't really say everything I said."
"The future ain't what it used to be."
[m] What's On the Web?
This game is a puzzle builder like Tetris, but with a wist! Build platforms to reach your goal.
Jaws 19 - Trailer
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water... for the 19th time! This time it's really... really personal.
Jaws 19 - Trailer
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Signs You're Going to Have a Bad Day --*
You know it's going to be a bad day when...
* your twin sister forgets your birthday.
* you wake up face down on the pavement.
* you put your bra on backwards and it fits better.
* you call suicide prevention and they put you on hold.
* you see a "60 Minutes news team" waiting in your outer office.
* your birthday cake collapses from the weight of the candles.
* you turn on the TV news and they're displaying emergency routes out of your city.
* you wake up to discover that your water bed broke and then you realize that you don't have a water bed.
* your horn goes off accidentally and remains stuck as you follow a group of Hell's Angels on the freeway.
* your doctor tells you, "Well, I have bad news and good news..."
* you open the paper and find your picture under a caption that reads: "WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE!"
Missed an Issue? Visit the
Login to Add Comment
There are currently no comments, be the first to Add one below!
Copywrite © 2017 Penn LLC