Most Popular Issues
Most Commented Issues
Mouthpiece - Don't Say That At A Funeral
0 Comments »
MOUTHPIECE - April 21, 2015
Nothing can ruin a funeral like saying the wrong thing... or bringing a first date to one. That's another story.
Check out the hilarious list of the 'Top Things You Should Not Say At A Funeral'.
Hey, I guess you can say whatever you want. If you want to speak ill of the dead, that's your business. But, if you're going to do it make sure that you go BIG! Hence the list.
Hey, I'm just trying to help. Oh, and I got some other stuff for you too. I don't recall what, but hey, enjoy!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Friendship with oneself is all-important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world."
"When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half."
"The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up."
[m] What's On the Web?
What's My Pirate Name?
I'm here to share this site with ya land-lovers! Yes, you've seen others. Now take the quiz that will give you the perfect-fitting swash-buckling name to match your personality. Get your sea legs ready...
What's My Pirate Name?
A highly addictive online video game where you move the red block around the screen so as not to touch the moving blocks. Warning: Very addicting!
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Top Things You Should Not Say At A Funeral --*
1. Geez, what died in here?
2. He looks natural but those shoes do not go with that dress.
3. Nice service...where's the keg?
4. When did he die...really...hey Bob, you won the pool!!!
5. Hey, we're with the Publisher Clearing House Prize Patrol and we're looking for...oh, never mind.
6. Don't look now Fred but you and the deceased have the exact same suit on.
7. You know they touched that body up cause that shark has one of them legs.
8. Not to cause panic or anything but something is leaking out of that casket.
Missed an Issue? Visit the
Login to Add Comment
There are currently no comments, be the first to Add one below!
Copywrite © 2017 Penn LLC