MOUTHPIECE - May 8, 2018
Today issue is all about shopping and so forth. You'll learn if you're bad at shopping. You'll discover if you might be a bad customer. And, attempt to be a Shopping Cart Hero.
Mouthpiece is shop-til-you-drop fun!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"I hate television. I hate it as much as I hate peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts."
"An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
"Facts are stupid things."
[m] What's On the Web?
29 Ways You're Just Plain Bad At Shopping
From Cracked.com: Unless you're a self-sustaining farmer or some sort of monk, you probably spend a sizeable chunk of your life shopping. The problem is, literally all of us are dumb about the way we shop. We asked our readers to tell us about their dumberest shopping habits.
Visit: 29 Ways You're Just Plain Bad At Shopping
Shopping Cart Hero
From AddictingGames.com: See how far you can fling your cart without dying! It's almost like seeing how long you can last at the grocery store without dying, but funner!
Visit: Shopping Cart Hero
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- You Might Be A Bad Customer If... --*
1. You escort people out of line for having 11 items in the "10 items or less" lane.
2. You walk into a store at 10 minutes to close not knowing what you want and don't decide for another 30 minutes.
3. You yell out what a GREAT TIPPER you are.
4. You ask for a discount. No reason specified, just that you should get one.
5. You think the Pre-pay sign on the gas pump is for everyone but you.
6. You buy an expensive dress and return it after the party.
7. You can't read the signs or coupons correctly, insisting you're right and all the employees are wrong.
8. While standing in front of the huge line up of TVs, you ask a salesman, "Is this all the TVs you have?"
9. You chew out the manager of the local McDonald's for not cleaning up the place, while meanwhile, your kids proceed to launch ketchup packets at each other.
10. You pay for anything/everything in small change (especially pennies)
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives