THE DAILY GROANER - April 23, 2018
Good Morning Groanies,
Here's a look back at a few things that I picked in my travels. You may want to write these tips down. You'll thank me for it later.
1. Don't Wash Your Dishes While You're Taking A Bath.
2. Don't Fart In A Crowded Elevator.
3. You Don't Have To Smoke While Eating French Foods.
4. Don't Put Hot Hot Pockets In Your Pockets.
5. "The Worm" Is The Greatest Dance Move of All-Time.
6. Blondes Do Have More Fun. Trust me.
7. Commandos Don't Ever Go Commando. Trust me.
8. Country Music Has Nothing To Do With Any Particular Country.
9. It's better to be wise, than a wise-ass.
10. Change isn't always good, unless it is in your pocket.
Hey, this is all good stuff, especially #2. Trust me.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
Jokes? Comments? Questions? Email Steve
*-- When Was Your Son Born? --*
Virginia: When was your son born?
Beverly: In March. He came on the first of the month.
Virginia: Is that why you call him Bill?
*-- How About That Dance? --*
A rather awkward freshman finally got up the nerve to ask a pretty junior for a dance at the homecoming. She gave him the once-over and said, "Sorry, I won't dance with a child."
"Please forgive me," responded the underclassman, "I didn't realize you were pregnant."
*-- Q and A Quickies --*
Q: If there were 4 potatoes in a room, which one would be the prostitute?
A: The one that's labeled "IDAHO"!
Q: What's the definition of an Impotent Loser?
A: A guy who can't even get his hopes up.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Daily Groaner Archives