MOUTHPIECE - March 6, 2018
Todaay we havvve soem great stufff for yuuuuuuuu. Some overratedd showw and movies, traiilers from helll, and signss that you r tooo drunk.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Drama is life with the dull bits cut out."
"I have an existential map. It has 'You are here' written all over it."
"Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art."
[m] What's On the Web?
26 Much Better Versions Of Overrated Movies And Shows
From Cracked.com: Have you ever thought to yourself, "I'd really like to watch a hilarious sitcom about geek culture, but the only one I know about is terrible?" Well, you're in luck. We asked our readers to show us much, much better versions of famous movies and shows, that you should definitely check out.
Visit: 26 Much Better Versions Of Overrated Movies And Shows
Trailers From Hell
Take a look at some of the most obscure, bizarre, weird, memorable movie trailers from some of the most shocking, beloved, criticized, unusual cult classics in all of cinema. Each trailer is given running commentary from the likes of filmmakers Joe Dante, John Landis, Eli Roth, Guillermo del Toro, Edgar Wright and many more!
Visit: Trailers From Hell
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Top Ten Signs That You Are Too Drunk --*
10. You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the Earth.
9. Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you.
8. The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat.
7. Your idea of cutting back is less salt.
6. You can focus better with one eye closed.
5. You fall off the floor.
5. The whole bar greets you when you come in.
4. You haven't had a driver's license in such a long time that you have forgotten what one looks like.
3. Roseanne looks good. (Coming back to ABC this month.)
2. You don't recognize your wife/husband unless seen through bottom of glass.
1. You spent more time on the floor than you do standing up.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives