GopherCentral.com Powered By PulseTV.com
Here's the Scoop...

Bruce Campbell is one of the greatest men to ever walk the Earth. And now his series 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' is coming back next year with its 3rd season. I'm so excited!

Mr. Campbell has few things to say about his highly entertaining series and who won't be appearing during its run.

Bruce Campbell says there is no chance his Starz series Ash vs Evil Dead will feature crossovers with any other famous horror characters.

Campbell's demon-hunter Ash has crossed paths in comic books with the villains from the Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street franchises.

So, is it possible the characters might battle it out on-screen some day?

"No," the actor and producer recently told reporters at New York Comic Con. "We had a 5-minute conversation with New Line Cinema about Ash vs. Jason vs Freddy. They approached us. So, they go, 'What do you think about that?' And we were like: 'Great. Ash can kill them both.' There was a long pause [before they said,] 'Well, actually, that's not something that we can entertain."

Campbell said he and his team ultimately passed on the project because they wouldn't have any control over characters other than Ash in a proposed collaboration.

"You can't kill either one, so right from the start, it's creatively bankrupt. Economically, now you're splitting the pot with two other partners. Nah, we're good. So, that's why fans may not realize sometimes why things don't happen," he explained. "The reasons are so simple sometimes. We just didn't want to go down that road."

Season 3 of Ash vs. Evil Dead is scheduled to debut on Starz Feb. 25. I'm setting my DVR! How about you?

Be Well,
Steve


Comments? Questions? Nooz? Email Steve



************************

Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet officially wed after 12 years, 2 kids together
Game of Thrones icon Jason Momoa and The Cosby Show alum Lisa Bonet, who have been a couple since 2005, were legally married last month.

"Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet had an official wedding a few weeks ago at their house in Topanga, Calif.," Us Weekly quoted an unnamed source as saying Thursday. "Apparently they weren't officially married until then! They said they 'made it official.'"

Among the guests for the special occasion were Zoƫ Kravitz, Bonet's daughter with her ex-husband Lenny Kravitz, as well as celebrity newlyweds Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender,

People magazine also confirmed the intimate ceremony took place in early October, but the publication said representatives for the pair have not responded to its request for comment.

Momoa and Bonet -- who are the parents of daughter Lola, 10, and son Nakoa-Wolf, 8 -- were widely believed to have gotten married in 2007 as Momoa has referred to Bonet since then as his wife.

Momoa will soon be seen playing Aquaman in the superhero ensemble movie Justice League.


Corey Feldman says Jon Grissom molested him in the 1980s

Former child star Corey Feldman has alleged his License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream co-star Jon Grissom sexually abused him when he was a teen.

The 46-year-old actor -- who is also known for his work in the 1980s classics The Lost Boys, The Goonies and Stand By Me -- has long maintained he was molested by several men as a youth, but he declined to publicly identify the alleged perpetrators until now.

Feldman called the Los Angeles Police Department Thursday during an appearance on The Dr. Oz Show to talk about filing a report against Grissom and the others he said harmed him.

Television host Mehmet Oz said in a Facebook video his legal counsel looked into Grissom and found he has a lengthy arrest record, spending time in prison for a child molestation conviction in a separate case in 2003. He has been accused of assault, theft and drug offenses, as well.

Oz went on to say Feldman disclosed to him the names of several other alleged offenders privately.

Feldman said he had previously tried to report the alleged crimes against him to the Santa Barbara police in 1993, but nothing ever came of his efforts.

Another backstage video filmed at The Dr. Oz Show featured Feldman in an appeal to raise the $10 million he said he needs to make a documentary that will expose Hollywood pedophiles and bring them to justice. He also said he intends to use the money to protect him and his family from anyone who might try to silence him physically and legally.


LOOSE LIPS:
"There's no way to describe it without sounding sappy or ridiculous because everything in my mind ends with an exclamation point."
--Julia Roberts, on her life, to InStyle



??? Guess Who ???

Which film and television powerhouse is in talks to produce a new 'Twilight Zone' for CBS All Access?


'Westworld' Season 2 production suspended due to star's medical emergency
One of two units filming Season 2 of HBO's sci-fi western series Westworld has ceased production due to an actor suffering from a medical emergency.

The star's identity -- a recurring character on the show -- has not been announced.

"Due to a medical emergency involving a performer in a recurring role on Season 2 of Westworld, filming on one of the two units has been temporarily suspended," HBO said in a statement.

"The cast member was not on set when this occurred, and out of respect for the performer's privacy, we have no additional details to share, other than that everyone at Westworld sincerely hopes for a quick recovery," they continued.

The award-winning series is expected to return with Season 2 in Spring 2018. It is unclear if the production delay will affect the premiere date.


Kevin Spacey seeks treatment following sexual assault allegations
Kevin Spacey is seeking treatment following accusations of sexual assault against the actor, his publicist said.

Spacey's publicist released a statement as more men accused the actor of misconduct after Star Trek: Discovery actor Anthony Rapp said Spacey harassed him at a party more than three decades ago when he was 14.

"Kevin Spacey is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment," Spacey's publicist said. "No other information is available at this time."

After Rapp reported Spacey's behavior other men came forward describing encounters that would have taken place while Spacey was artistic director of the Old Vic theater in London.

The theater released a statement saying it was "deeply dismayed" by the allegations against Spacey and set up an email address for employees to report inappropriate behavior involving Spacey or others.

Eight current and former employees on Spacey's Netflix series House of Cards also said the actor created a "toxic" work environment through a pattern of sexual harassment.

A former production assistant for the show said Spacey put his hand down his pants while he was driving Spacey to the set from an offsite location.

"I was in a state of shock," the production assistant said. "He was a man in a very powerful position on the show and I was someone very low on the totem pole and on the food chain there."

The production assistant added that Spacey blocked his exit and made inappropriate contact with him while he helped the actor take his belongings from the car his trailer.

When the production assistant told Spacey he felt uncomfortable, the actor fled the trailer "visibly flustered and left the set for the remainder of the day.

Other staff members alleged Spacey touched them in ways that were not appropriate " in normal everyday conversation" but many felt uncomfortable telling him to stop.

Production of House of Cards Season 6 was shut down following Rapp's allegations against Spacey as Netflix and the production company Media Rights Capital said they are reviewing the "situation and to address any concerns of our cast and crew."


??? Guess Who ???

Which film and television powerhouse is in talks to produce a new 'Twilight Zone' for CBS All Access?

An updated edition of the anthology series The Twilight Zone is in the works at CBS All Access.

"All Access will be the home of a new version of one of the most iconic television shows of all time -- The Twilight Zone," Variety quoted Leslie Moonves, chief executive officer of CBS Corp., as saying in a conference call with investors Thursday.

The Hollywood Reporter said Get Out filmmaker Jordan Peele is in talks to produce the series through his Monkeypaw production company, with Marco Ramirez set to write the scripts and act as show-runner.

The original Twilight Zone -- a collection of sci-fi and horror stories that featured an array of iconic guest stars -- aired for five seasons on CBS from 1959 to 1964. Host Rod Serling wrote or co-wrote most of the show's 156 episodes.

CBS All Access is the home of the original series Star Trek: Discovery and The Good Fight.

Top Viewed Issues