GopherCentral.com Powered By PulseTV.com
Here's the Scoop...

The second 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' trailer debuted. You Bet It Did!!!

The 2 1/2-minute preview showed Daisy Ridley's Rey training with Mark Hamill's Luke Skywalker, but it ends with her saying, "I need someone to show me my place in all this," and it is Adam Driver's villain Kylo Ren -- Luke's nephew and the killer of Harrison Ford's Han Solo -- who is seen holding out his hand to Rey.

The clip got about 500,000 hits in the first hour it was on YouTube.

Directed by Rian Johnson, the movie is due in theaters Dec. 15. It co-stars the late Carrie Fisher, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Lupita Nyong'o, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels and Gwendoline Christie.

As I write this the trailer has over 20 million views! Wow! I can't believe that I watched it that many times.

Be Well,
Steve


Comments? Questions? Nooz? Email Steve



************************

Georgina Chapman announces she is leaving husband Harvey Weinstein
Fashion designer Georgina Chapman has announced she is leaving her husband, disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, after 10 years of marriage.

Weinstein, 65, and Chapman, 41, have two children: India Pearl, 7, and Dashiell Max Robert, 4.

"My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions. I have chosen to leave my husband. Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time," Chapman said in a statement to People magazine Tuesday.

Us Weekly said the split was announced less than a week after The New York Times published a scathing report claiming Weinstein sexually harassed and assaulted numerous women -- including actresses Ashley Judd and Rose McGowan -- over the last three decades.

He was fired from The Weinstein Co., which he co-founded with his brother Bob, during the weekend.

Many high-profile celebrities, including George Clooney, Meryl Streep and Hillary Clinton, have since denounced him for his alleged actions.


Terry Crews shares sexual assault story: 'This kind of thing happened to me'
Terry Crews shared on Twitter Tuesday that he was sexually assaulted by a Hollywood executive as harassment claims against producer Harvey Weinstein continue to stack up.

"This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME," Crews wrote as he began to recount his experience through 16 tweets.

"My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates," he continued.

According to Crews, the executive just smiled following the altercation that his wife Rebecca had also witnessed. The actor thought about confronting the executive physically, but decided against it and instead left the event early.

The actor then explained how he shared what happened with "everyone I knew that worked with him" which led to the executive apologizing to him without explaining why he groped Crews in the first place.

Crews stated how he did not take the issue further as he did not want to be "ostracized" in Hollywood. "Who's going 2 believe you? ( few) What r the repercussions?(many) Do u want 2 work again? (Yes) R you prepared 2b ostracized?(No)," he tweeted.

The event, Crews said, has helped him understand the predicament many female stars have felt when dealing with Weinstein. "I understand and empathize with those who have remained silent, But Harvey Weinstein is not the only perpetrator. Hollywood is not the only business we're this happens, and to the casualties of this behavior- you are not alone," he said.

"Hopefully, me coming forward with my story will deter a predator and encourage someone who feels hopeless," Crews concluded.


LOOSE LIPS:
"It's something that I never really wanted to talk about, because I'm just me and this is my life. But we were talking about Malcolm [in the Middle] and how it started, and I don't really have memories of being on the show."
--Frankie Muniz, on his intense memory loss, to PEOPLE



??? Guess Who ???

Which new 'Exorcist' cast member wants to put 'an Asian face in American horror'?


Sylvester Stallone to direct, produce 'Creed 2'
Sylvester Stallone announced on Instagram Monday that he will be directing and producing boxing sequel Creed 2, starring himself and Michael B. Jordan.

"Looking forward to directing and Producing The incredibly talented Michael B Jordan in Creed 2 next year," Stallone wrote alongside a photo of himself and Jordan.

"One more Round ! #creed2 #mgm #fighting #workout #exercise #boxing," the actor continued.

Creed, released in November 2015, centered around Adonis Creed (Jordan), the son of Rocky series regular Apollo Creed, who enters the boxing world by training with Stallone, who reprised his role as Rocky Balboa.

The film from director Ryan Coogler, based on a script he co-wrote with Aaron Covington, earned $173 million worldwide. Stallone was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor and won the Golden Globe in the same category for his return as Rocky.

Previously, Stallone wrote the screenplays for all six Rocky films and directed Rocky II, Rocky III, and Rocky IV, which featured the death of Apollo at the hands of boxer Ivan Drago and Rocky Balboa.

Stallone and Dolph Lundgren, who portrayed Drago, previously hinted on social media that the character would be returning in Creed 2.


Meghan McCain officially starts job as 'The View' co-host
Republican author and television personality Meghan McCain made her first appearance as co-host of The View Monday.

The former Fox News contributor -- and daughter of U.S. Sen. John McCain -- will serve on the panel alongside Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sunny Hostin and Paula Faris. She is replacing the show's lone conservative commentator, Jedediah Bila, who left last month after a year as co-host.

"I'm honored and proud to be part of such an iconic show with a diverse, smart, strong and interesting group of women," said McCain in a statement. "I've been a fan of the show for many years, so taking my seat at that table is definitely a career highlight!"

"Meghan is smart and well-informed, with passionate opinions that will create a new and exciting dynamic at the table," added the show's senior executive producer Hilary Estey McLoughlin. "She has a unique perspective and life experience that will bring a fresh, multi-generational voice to the show. We know she'll be a great addition to The View."


??? Guess Who ???

Which new 'Exorcist' cast member wants to put 'an Asian face in American horror'?

Korean American actor John Cho says one of the reasons he joined the cast of The Exorcist for Season 2 is because he wanted to put "an Asian face in American horror."

"I wasn't a big horror fan. I was curious about it. But they really attracted me with the character," Cho told reporters at New York Comic Con Sunday.

"On a macro level, I was pretty interested in putting an Asian face in American horror because American horror has been very white and has trafficked in these WASP fantasies almost -- white picket fences -- and, so, what it says to me is: 'This is America. This is the precious America and this is what is in peril.' And I liked messing with that with my face and thought it would be interesting, particularly since there is all this great horror out of Asia, but American horror remains very monochromatic."

Co-starring Ben Daniels and Alfonso Herrera, Season 2 of The Exorcist airs on Friday nights. It follows a pair of specially gifted Catholic priests who save people possessed by demons.

Cho, 45, plays the kindhearted patriarch of a foster family rocked by supernatural forces. The actor is best known for his work in the Harold & Kumar, American Pie and Star Trek films, as well as in the TV series FlashForward, Sleepy Hollow and Difficult People.

Top Viewed Issues