MOUTHPIECE - October 3, 2017
Today, we are all about unpopular TV characters, overrated celebrities tricking the world over, and famous quotes.
Well, if celebrity trickery isn't your thing be sure to check out the best "Excuses To Use When Caught Sleeping At Work". I would have found that list sooner, but I was sleeping.
It's still Tuesday, right?
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"I passionately hate the idea of being with it, I think an artist has always to be out of step with his time."
"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"
"Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it."
[m] What's On the Web?
9 Characters So Unpopular They Had to be Written Out Immediately
Some television characters are memorable, quotable, and become icons of their medium. Then there are some that are so bad that they disappear quicker than a beer in front of Norm Peterson. Here are 9 characters that you may not remember, like, or hate, but now they're history!
Visit: 9 Characters So Unpopular They Had to be Written Out Immediately
How Overrated Celebrities Tricked The World, In Three Steps
From Cracked.com: It's as the old adage goes -- it's not what you know, it's who you know. And in the following cases, the "who" in these scenarios were a bunch of folks who thought these individuals were more talented than they really are.
Visit: How Overrated Celebrities Tricked The World, In Three Steps
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Excuses To Use When Caught Sleeping At Work --*
1. They told me at the blood bank that this might happen.
2. This is just a 15 minute power nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to.
3. Whew! I must have left the top off the whiteout.
4. I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance.
5. This is in exchange for the six hours last night when I dreamed about work!
6. No! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.
7. Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot.
8. Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off.
9. Geez, I thought you (the boss) were gone for the day.
10. I'm just resting my eyes.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives