October 02, 2017
Good Morning Groanies,
I'm in kind of a weird mood today so I hope you enjoy these random thoughts that I just had. I surprise myself sometimes.
- If you carpeted the inside of your van, would you get a lot of static for it?
- If you hoard mortar on the border does that make you a Mortar Border Hoarder?
- Here's a great name for a sporting goods store: "Balls, Sticks, and Jocks!"
- Common sense is not too common. Neither is common courtesy. Or common knowledge.
- If you're only wearing underwear, is it still underwear or is it just wear?
I don't know karate, but I know ka-razy!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
Jokes? Comments? Questions? Email Steve
*-- What Do You Do? --*
A police recruit was asked during the exam, 'What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?'
He answered, 'Call for backup.'
*-- Guess Who? --*
A young and foolish pilot wanted to sound cool and show who was boss on the aviation frequencies. So, this was his first time approaching a field during the nighttime. Instead of making any official requests to the tower, he said: "Guess who?"
The controller switched the field lights off and replied: "Guess where!"
*-- Q and A Quickies --*
Q: What's black and white and makes a lot of noise?
A: A zebra with a drumkit.
Q: What do 90 year old people smell like?