August 28, 2017
Good Morning Groanies,
And now for something completely random - Here are a few of the weirdest things that I overheard in the office. Yes, these were actually spoken aloud for all within the office walls to hear, remember, and enjoy. And now I'm giving them to you. Consider it a gift. Hey, I'm a giver.
*-- Weird Stuff I Overheard In The Office --*
1. If I had a horse, do you know how long it would take me to get home?
2. The wind was so windy.
3. Geese have friends. Muskrats don't.
4. Was John Wayne known as the Duke... of Earl?
5. Obviously someone knows how to speak duck.
6. Isn't one of the Ninja Turtles named Picasso?
7. You can't change the ending of WWI?
8. I'm gonna put this place in a better place.
9. Yesterday it was yesterday.
10. Godzilla is a monkey, no, like a bear.
I think there's a gas leak over here.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
Jokes? Comments? Questions? Email Steve
*-- Q and A Quickies --*
Q: What do you call a knight who is afraid to fight?
A: Sir Render.
Q: What do they call a physiotherapist in Egypt?
A: A Cairopractor.
*-- I'm Not Happy --*
I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day!
The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!
He looked up at me and said, "I am NOT Happy!"
So I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?"
*-- More Q and A Quickies --*
Q: What do bees chew?
A: Bumble gum.
Q: What happened when the owl lost his voice?
A: He didn't give a hoot.