MOUTHPIECE - July 25, 2017
Usually you would have to work naked if you were a stripper, Jell-O wrestler, or a model for an art class, but now, thanks to a rather interesting list, there are ten good reasons to start going to work naked. Number 10 was made for me.
Plus, there's so much more... So enjoy, laugh, and share! That's all I ask.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length."
"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die."
[m] What's On the Web?
12 Strange Real-Life Events That Changed Famous TV Shows
From Cracked.com: If your favorite show has ever thrown you a curve ball, like unexpectedly killing a character or coming up with a sudden and bizarre plot line, there's a good chance something unusual happened behind the scenes. These are the real-life incidents that made classic shows jump the shark.
Visit: 12 Strange Real-Life Events That Changed Famous TV Shows
Here come faceless robots to the rescue in the form of Music Name Generators to tell us our Rap Star, Pop Star, Country Star, and Rock Star Names.
Visit: Rockstar Name
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- TOP TEN REASONS TO GO TO WORK NAKED --*
1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
2. Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
3. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
4. To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.
5. You want to see if it's like the dream.
6. So that with a little help from Muzak you can add "Exotic Dancer" to your exaggerated resume.
7. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
8. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
9. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
10. No one steals your chair.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives