Phunny Pictures - July 8, 2017
Here's a few things I've learned that tell you if you're having yourself a bad day:
1. Your dog's favorite bone is in your leg.
2. At the zoo, monkeys throw stuff at you.
3. Your wife cuts the crotches out of all your pants.
4. Your kids use your wooden leg to play baseball.
5. Your underwear doesn't have any elastic in it.
6. The post office regularly asks you for an updated picture.
7. Your mother-in-law stays over 'cause the trailer park cancelled the dance.
8. A bum gives you a dollar.
9. You don't even have a face for radio.
10. You get fleas and not your dog.
I've had a ruff week.
Take Care Y'all
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
Captions? Comments? Questions? Email Jethro
Last Weeks Picture:
Here's the Top caption submissions as incompetently judged by Jethro:
Dude! That cloud looks like a dog!
No, I am Dog. Darned dyslexic prophets.
Jethro, what the heck have you been feeding the dog?
What will we feed him?
WOW!! That new dog chow is really something!
The return of Dogzilla
Let the big dog eat.
What big eyes you have!
Is it raining or is that drool?
I'm sure the bite is way worse than the bark.
Send your captions to: JETHRO
Missed an Issue? Visit the Phunny Pictures Archives