GopherCentral.com Powered By PulseTV.com
Here's the Scoop...

It looks like there are quite a few 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' fans out there. Thanks for sharing your fandom for the Guardians!

Now, here's a story from the "Why would you do that?!" file...

Diane Lane says she dated rock star Jon Bon Jovi when she was 20 years old.

Now 52, the actress shared details on Monday's episode of Watch What Happens Live about her five-month romance with the 55-year-old musician in the 1980s.

"Five months. I was 20," Lane confirmed. "And I think every girl should have such a wonderful experience when she's that young."

"I have some photos of him packing for the tour. Just all the jockstraps were lined up on the floor for the whole band to get through the whole tour," she added. "You have to [wear one] under those leather pants, sweating."

Lane previously addressed her relationship with Bon Jovi after the musician's former tour manager Rich Bozzett claimed in the book Sex, Drugs and Bon Jovi that she and Bon Jovi split after she started partying with Richie Sambora.

"My publicist said I could use a little edge, so I'll let others be quotable," she told the New York Daily News in 2010. It was "a quarter of a century ago, so I'm a little fuzzy."

Lane was married to Christopher Lambert from 1988 to 1994 and to Josh Brolin from 2004 to 2013, while Bon Jovi wed wife Dorothea in 1989. The actress shares daughter Eleanor with Lambert, while Bon Jovi is dad to daughter Stephanie and sons Jesse, Jacob and Romeo.

Lane probably ended the relationship because Mr. Bon Jovi kept using up her all of her hairspray. That's right, I said it!

Be Well,
Steve


Comments? Questions? Nooz? Email Steve



************************

'Fear the Walking Dead' star Cliff Curtis joins 'Avatar' sequels in lead role
Fear the Walking Dead star Cliff Curtis has been cast in all four of James Cameron's planned Avatar sequels in a lead role.

According to Deadline, Curtis will be taking on the role of Tonowari, a leader of the Metkayina reef people clan who will be introduced in the upcoming series of films.

Curtis joins a cast that includes returning stars Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana and Sigourney Weaver.

Cameron plans on producing the four sequels to 2009's Avatar concurrently with the first sequel set to release on Dec. 18, 2020. The other films will then release on Dec 17, 2021, Dec. 20, 2024 and Dec. 19, 2025. Josh Friedman, duo Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver and Shane Salerno are helping Cameron pen the scripts.

Curtis is known for starring in films such as The Piano, Once Were Warriors, Training Day, Live Free or Die Hard and The Last Airbender. Other television credits include Trauma, Gang Related and Missing.

The actor will be seen on Fear the Walking Dead once again when the zombie drama returns to AMC on June 4.


Christopher 'Big Black' Boykin of 'Rob & Big' fame, dead at 45
Christopher 'Big Black' Boykin, known for starring on MTV's Rob & Big alongside professional skateboarder Rob Dyrdek, has died at the age of 45.

Boykin died Tuesday from a heart attack, People magazine reported citing a rep for the reality star.

"MTV is deeply saddened to learn the news of Christopher 'Big Black' Boykin's passing," the network said in a statement to E! News. "He was a long time and beloved member of the MTV family and will be greatly missed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends at this time."

Boykin appeared on three seasons on the comedy-based Rob & Big as Dyrdek's bodyguard before the show ended after the duo had a falling out.

After reconciling, Boykin would go on to appear on multiple episodes of Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory and other MTV programs such as Ridiculousness, Guy Code and Snack Off. Boykin also launched a pair of plus-sized clothing lines named Big Man Network and Big Dime Pieces.

Co-star and fellow MTV star Chanel West Coast shared her condolences on Twitter writing, "RIP @BigBlack. My heart is crushed. I'll remember all the times you made me laugh and my prayers go out to your family."

Boykin is survived by his 9-year-old daughter Isis Rea Boykin.


LOOSE LIPS:
"I just accepted depression as something that's part of my anatomy; it's part of my chemistry, it's part of my biology."
--Gabourey Sidibe, on managing her mental health, to PEOPLE



??? Guess Who ???

Which British actor says his dream is to direct?


Katy Perry details new album, talks 'Bad Blood' with Taylor Swift
Katy Perry is shedding light on her upcoming fifth studio album and commenting again on her feud with Taylor Swift.

"Sonically, it's fun and dance-y and dark and light," Perry says of the album which remains untitled in a new interview with Entertainment Weekly. "It's all of these things. It definitely is a change."

According to the 32-year-old, the release which will be her first since 2013's Prism, reflects on how her life have changed since entering into her 30s.

"I left my 20s and I've gone to my 30s," she said. "I've embraced. I've surrendered. I've healed some of my issues with my family, with my relationships. Today I'm sober but I don't know about tomorrow! One day at a time, right? It's all kind of beautiful. I built up Katy Perry and she was so fun. And I still am Katy Perry and I love her so much but, at the core, I'm Katheryn Hudson and I think that's being revealed as I embrace who I really am."

The new album will feature the singles "Chained to the Rhythm," and "Bon Appetit" featuring Migos along with a track titled "Bigger Than Me" about the 2016 presidential election and a dance song titled "Swish Swish."

When asked whether or not she would respond to Swift's 2014 song "Bad Blood" on the new album, Perry denied that she would be focusing on any one person and that it's not her place to comment on whether or not "Bad Blood" is about her.

"I think [my new album is] a very empowered record. There is no one thing that's calling out any one person," she said. "One thing to note is: You can't mistake kindness for weakness and don't come for me. Anyone. Anyone. Anyone. Anyone. And that's not to any one person and don't quote me that it is, because it's not. It's not about that. Honestly, when women come together and they decide to unite, this world is going to be a better place. Period end of story."

"But, let me say this: Everything has a reaction or a consequence so don't forget about that, okay, honey. We got to keep it real, honey. This record is not about anyone else! This record is about me being seen and heard so that I can see and hear everyone else! It's not even about me! It's about everything that I see out there that I digest," Perry continued.

The feud between Perry and Swift began with the release of "Bad Blood" when the "Shake It Off" singer confirmed to Rolling Stone that the track was about a female musician who "tried to sabotage an entire arena tour."

Social media users then speculated that Swift was talking about Perry after she tweeted, "Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing," a day after Swift's comments were published.

In September, Perry stated that she is open to working with Swift if the 27-year-old apologizes.


'Hellboy' reboot in development with 'Stranger Things' star David Harbour
David Harbour has been cast as superhero Hellboy as part of new reboot film, the comic book's creator Mike Mignola has announced.

"Okay heres some news. There IS going to be another Hellboy movie," Mignola wrote on Facebook Monday.

"It's going to be an R rated reboot directed by Neil Marshall (The Descent, Game Of Thrones) and staring David Harbour (Stranger Things) as Hellboy. More news to come soon," he continued.

The reboot film has a working title of Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Production company Millennium Films is said to be in negotiations with producers Larry Gordon, Lloyd Levin and Mike Richardson of comic book publisher Dark Horse Entertainment to helm the film that will relaunch the property.

The script is being penned by Andrew Cosby, Christopher Golden and Mignola.

Previously, director Guillermo del Toro helmed two Hellboy films that starred Ron Perlman in the lead role, 2004's Hellboy and 2008's Hellboy II: The Golden Army.


??? Guess Who ???

Which British actor says his dream is to direct?

Charlie Hunnam says he is "delighted" with how his acting career has been going, but he admits he is also eager to produce and direct projects.

"I'm incredibly grateful and delighted with how things are going right now and just to continue working with directors that I love and inspire me and doing a diverse range of films. More quiet films like The Lost City of Z and big, exciting spectacles like this, too," Hunnam said at a recent New York press conference to promote his fantasy epic King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.

But the Sons of Anarchy alum indicated he is also eager to work behind the camera.

"I suppose the one element that I want to introduce more is development," the 37-year-old actor noted. "I've been developing a few ideas. I have three projects set up at three, different studios. I'm really enjoying that, but there is a steep learning curve for me. As actors, we get to swan in at the last minute after all of the hard work has been done and just execute the vision, which is always exciting and fun, and then leave and the rest of the film-making community has to put the whole thing together. But I've actually been very, very excited to be taking ideas from seed and trying to develop it. And, then, I have some aspiration a long way down the line to direct a film at some point."

Fans shouldn't worry about Hunnam fading away from the big screen any time soon, however.

"I just shot an adaptation of Papillon with Rami Malek, with a great, Danish director called Michael Noer directing, so that was a lot of fun. I actually just read a script last night, which I am not going to talk about, obviously, because I haven't even spoken to the director. But I read a script last night that I really liked," he revealed. "So, I'm just trying to take my time. I'm in a better position in my career than I've ever been and I don't want to [expletive] it up. So, I'm just taking my time and trying to find something really exciting to do."

Directed by Guy Ritchie, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword is to open in theaters Friday. It co-stars Aidan Gillen, Djimon Hounsou and Eric Bana.

Top Viewed Issues