THE DAILY GROANER - March 8, 2017
Good Morning Groanies,
Here are a few random thoughts...
1. Do dog lovers always see spots?
2. If a coffee mug and a shot glass had a baby would it be a mug shot?
3. Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together and only one of them knows it.
4. A mobile home with a flat tire is just a home.
5. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Now, I've thought too much. I must rest. Don't think about my thoughts too much or you'll need to rest as well. Don't ya think?
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
Jokes? Comments? Questions? Email Steve
*-- Q and A Quickies --*
Q: Why did the scarecrow win a Nobel Peace Prize?
A: He was outstanding in his field!
Q: Why did the boy tiptoe past the medicine cabinet?
A: So he wouldn't wake the sleeping pills.
*-- A Classic Bar Joke --*
A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer for me please, and one for the road."
*-- More Q and A Quickies --*
Q: How did the telephone propose to his girlfriend?
A: He gave her a ring.
Q: Why didn't the clock work?
A: It needed a hand!
Missed an Issue? Visit the Daily Groaner Archives