GopherCentral.com Powered By PulseTV.com
Here's the Scoop...

Fans at a Guns N' Roses concert in Australia showered the rockers with boos after their guitar technician shouted out the wrong city.

Melbourne fans became upset and erupted with jeers inside the Melbourne Cricket Ground after welcoming Sydney in the intro.

"Melbourne! Accidentally after 30 years McBob made an error, we're truly sorry. Thank you for coming out tonight!" the offcial Twitter account of Guns N' Roses noted afterwards to apologize.

"Melbourne! WOW!! 70k strong 2nite. Don't b2 hard on McBob 4saying 'Sydney' in the intro...his wife and fam r fom here. Hell catch it plenty!" added bassist Duff McKagan.

Member Slash also chimed in about the incident on social media referencing 1980s rock mockumentary This Is Spinal Tap writing, "Melbourne, thank you for an awesome [expletive] evening! Apologies for the Spinal Tap intro! But, we had a great [expletive] time tonight! Cheers!"

The concert was part of the band's ongoing Not In This Lifetime Tour.

Well, it doesn't take long to learn the name of a city. You're in it! Come on, GNR!

Be Well,
Steve


Comments? Questions? Nooz? Email Steve



************************

Matt Iseman beats fellow finalist Boy George to win 'Celebrity Apprentice'
American Ninja Warrior host Matt Iseman was declared the winner of The New Celebrity Apprentice Monday night.

"Coming into the season as a self-proclaimed underdog, Iseman had an impressive seven wins and four loses throughout the season and two wins while serving as project manager," a press release from NBC explained. "In the final task for Carnival Corporation, Iseman and co-finalist Boy George were tasked with preparing an ad campaign, hosting a party and producing a mini-variety show about Carnival Cruise Lines."

Iseman ultimately raised $573,329 for his charity, the Arthritis Foundation, and Boy George raised $445,925 for Safe Kids Worldwide.

This was the first season Arnold Schwarzenegger hosted the business-themed, competition series, which was created by Donald Trump before he became president of the United States.


Sophie Turner talks future with 'X-Men,' 'Game of Thrones'
Sophie Turner confirmed her future with X-Men and Game of Thrones this week.

The 20-year-old English actress gave an update Sunday in an interview with Hey U Guys on her appearance as Jean Grey in the new X-Men movie and as Sansa Stark on Game of Thrones Seasons 7 and 8.

"We're about to start shooting the next X-Men. We just finished shooting Season 7 of Thrones. I've got a couple movies to do before X-Men starts, and then we go on to Season 8," she said on the BAFTA Awards red carpet.

Turner's confirmation that Sansa will appear in Season 8 came as a relief for fans worried about the character's future. The actress had appeared to hint in an interview with Variety in September that Sansa would die on the show.

"It's quite sad," she said of filming Season 7. "It feels like it's all really wrapping up and coming to an end, so it's quite emotional, actually. Everyone's hanging around Belfast for a lot longer to kind of be with each other."

"We've got one more season... well, not all of us," the star added.

Turner has played Sansa throughout Game of Thrones' six-season run on HBO. She previously told Variety the character will have the choice of becoming a villain or a hero in future seasons.

"There are so many options," the actress teased. "She could run with Littlefinger and become a villain and sadistic. Or she would also team up with her brother Jon." Littlefinger and Jon Snow are played by Aiden Gillen and Kit Harington, respectively.

Game of Thrones will return for an abbreviated seventh season in the summer before coming to a final close with Season 8 in 2018. Marvel has yet to announce a release date and title for the new X-Men movie.


LOOSE LIPS:
"Be you, and be relentlessly you. That's the stuff of champions."
--Lady Gaga, addressing her fans, on Instagram



??? Guess Who ???

Which former Battlestar Galactica star has joined the 'Sons of Anarchy' spinoff 'Mayans MC'?


Katherine Heigl talks forbidden 'Doubt' and 'Grey's Anatomy' romances
Emmy Award-winning actress Katherine Heigl says she didn't see a similarity between the forbidden romances of her Doubt lawyer Sadie and Grey's Anatomy doctor Izzie until a journalist pointed it out.

In Doubt, Sadie develops feelings for her client Billy, played by Steven Pasquale. Izzie, on the other hand, falls in love and gets engaged to her patient Denny, played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Asked during a recent teleconference with reporters if she noticed a link between the relationships of Sadie and Billy, and Izzie and Denny, Heigl replied: "That's so funny because I didn't until you just said that. I don't know why. I don't know why I didn't make that connection at all, but, yeah, you're right!"

"It is sort of similar in a way. It is that kind of forbidden love thing," she continued with a laugh. "It was really fun to play on Grey's Anatomy and, it's once again, really fun to play in Doubt."

Doubt co-creator Tony Phelan -- who also wrote for Grey's Anatomy -- said he wasn't thinking about Heigl's previous role when he was crafting her new character's story line.

"Not really. Now that you say it, it does seem somewhat similar," Phelan acknowledged. "I think that the big difference is that, in Izzie's case, Izzie was very much still a student and figuring out who she was and how she wanted to be in her career and how important her career was going to be versus her personal life and Sadie is very much an established, professional woman and, so, that is a slightly different dynamic on kind of the same landscape. Also, Katie, as an actress, just brings so much more grounding and depth in her portrayal of Sadie. I think the audience is going to enjoy that parallel, if they get it, but it is going to feel different."

"I'm 10 years older," Heigl chimed in.

Co-starring Laverne Cox and Dule Hill, Doubt is to premiere on CBS Wednesday night.

They protect the people. They fight the power. They raise the doubt. ?#Doubt premieres Feb. 15 on @CBS. pic.twitter.com/D3Hjilgr0m- Doubt (@DoubtCBS) February 8, 2017


??? Guess Who ???

Which former Battlestar Galactica star has joined the 'Sons of Anarchy' spinoff 'Mayans MC'?

Edward James Olmos will star in Sons of Anarchy spinoff Mayans MC on FX. The new show was co-written by Sons of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter and Elgin James. Sutter will also serve as director. The show is set in a post-Sons of Anarchy world.

Olmos, known for roles in Dexter, Battlestar Galactica, Agents of SHIELD and Miami Vice, will star as Felipe Rayes, the head of his family who aims to keep his past from his sons and lead them down a good path.

Mayans MC was picked up in December and will follow EZ Reyes, a potential member in the Mayan MC charter as he struggles with his need for vengeance against the cartel.

Sons of Anarchy, which starred Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal and Mark Boone Junior, had a seven-season run from 2008 to 2014.

Top Viewed Issues