MOUTHPIECE - February 7, 2017
I was thinking about something and then my mind totally went blank. Don't you hate that? I don't hate it so much anymore because I've just gotten used to it. That's just how I am.
What was I going on about?
Today I have a great issue for you... I think... I hope.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending, then having the two as close together as possible."
"A fashion is nothing but an induced epidemic."
--George Bernard Shaw
"I base my fashion taste on what doesn't itch."
[m] What's On the Web?
Want To Know When Doctor Who Gets Good? How To Binge 6 Shows
We all binge watch our programs. We can't help it these days. So here a great way to binge watch six shows and make them more enjoyable if you don't start them from the beginning.
Visit: Want To Know When Doctor Who Gets Good? How To Binge 6 Shows
The Four Word Film Reviews
Want to check out a movie but don't know if it's any good? Don't have time to read a long, engrossing review? Yeah, me neither! Good reviews, no nonsense.
Visit: The Four Word Film Reviews
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- You might be a caffeine addict if... --*
1. You think sleep is for the weak.
2. The dishes in your house are all coffee cups.
3. You believe that the coffee bean is a vegetable.
4. You've ever carried your coffee cup into the shower with you in the morning.
5. It's 6:09 AM and you're on your 2nd 20oz. cup of coffee.
6. You regard the fact that your hands are shaking as a good sign.
7. Your heart beats noticeably faster as a reaction to the smell of coffee.
8. Your heart rate is always in triple digits.
9. You go to sleep just to wake up and smell the coffee.
10. Your coffee pot is next to your bed and your alarm clock is in the kitchen.
11. You have on more than one occasion snorted instant coffee.
12. You suck on a used coffee filter (full of coffee grounds) whenever the can runs out of coffee.
13. You've ever used the airplane's Call button just to get a coffee refill.
14. Your heart only beats twice an hour and your eyes won't shut anymore.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives