MOUTHPIECE - October 25, 2016
Halloween is less than a week away! Yay, candy, yay!
Well, this issue will help all of us candy enthusiasts get through the rest of the week so we can enjoy our nation-wide cavity creating and sugar high soiree.
Enjoy a some fun quotes, sites, and a list of signs that you're too old to trick or treat.
Trick or Treat? Today is all about the treats. Happy Halloween!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Where facts are few, experts are many."
--Donald R. Gannon
"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
"Man is the Only Animal that Blushes. Or needs to."
[m] What's On the Web?
Ghosts 'n Goblins Game
In this arcade game from 1985 you play as Arthur, a knight who must rescue his princess from the clutches of various ghosts and goblins. It's classic, scary and hours of fun!
Visit: Ghosts 'n Goblins Game
40 Awesome Behind The Scenes Photos From Horror Movies
I don't even want to spoil the awesome images that you will see on this page. I will say this though - it may spoil some classic horror films for you so... BEWARE!!!
Visit: 40 Awesome Behind The Scenes Photos From Horror Movies
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Ten Signs That You're Too Old for Halloween --*
1. You get winded from knocking on the door.
2. You have to ask someone to chew your candy for you.
3. You ask for high fiber candy only.
4. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
5. People say, "Great Keith Richards mask!" and you're not wearing a mask.
6. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..." and you can't remember the rest.
7. By the end of the night you have a bag full of restraining orders.
8. You carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hair piece.
9. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
10. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives