MOUTHPIECE - October 11, 2016
I don't believe that I have ever uttered a thought provoking statement in my lifetime... well, until now.
"Why is it called a toothbrush and not a teethbrush?"
If that did anything for you I have a great list for you which features amazing thought provoking statements that will change your life and the world you live in... forever.
Well, that's kinda setting the bar a bit too high. That's just how I work.
Enjoy and prepare to have statements provoke your thoughts. Really!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it."
"Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it."
"If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down."
[m] What's On the Web?
8 Absurdly Bad Ideas Studios Almost Forced Into Great Movies
From Cracked.com: "We talk a lot about the lack of originality in Hollywood, but every once in a while, the studios will come across an idea for a truly unique movie or TV show -- something with the potential to be adored by both critics and human beings alike. And in a troubling amount of those instances, the studio's reaction will be, 'What the hell is this crap? Change everything about it, please.' Fortunately, not all filmmakers bother listening to the opinions of the incredibly powerful people who make their work possible, and that's why we now have movies and shows like..."
Visit: 8 Absurdly Bad Ideas Studios Almost Forced Into Great Movies
25 Easy And Funny Couples Halloween Costumes
It's October. Yes, it is. Before it gets too late in the month here are 25 fantastic couples costumes that are easy to put together as they are fun.
Visit: 25 Easy And Funny Couples Halloween Costumes
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Thought Provoking Statements --*
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives