MOUTHPIECE - September 6, 2016
The other day I was pondering the notion of working sans clothing. Working naked would be awesome. Wouldn't it?
Just think about it...you don't have to worry about what to wear. You don't have to worry about spilling your lunch on your best duds and ruining them. Plus, you don't need to worry about wearing the very same outfit as a co-worker on the very same day. And many, many more...
Basically, you don't need to worry about much, well, I guess if you're a dude you'll need to worry about the cold weather.
So, please, check out the "Bits 'n Bobs" section to discover the top ten reasons to go to work naked. Number 10 is my favorite. Make that your last stop after the quotable quotes, the stellar websites that were made for visiting and ultimately the best stop on the tour is the top ten reasons to go to work naked.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"A friend is a gift you give yourself."
--Robert Louis Stevenson
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
--Sir Winston Churchill
"Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age."
[m] What's On the Web?
Acne Be Gone
Don't have enough pimples to squeeze on your own face? Check out this website and have a blast pushing pus between your digitally-imaged fingers.
Visit: Acne Be Gone
THE UNIVERSAL DECISION MAKER
Flipping a coin is just so 20th century. Get with the times and check out the Universal Decision Maker. It will make all your daily decisions easy and entertaining...
Visit: THE UNIVERSAL DECISION MAKER
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- TOP TEN REASONS TO GO TO WORK NAKED... --*
1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
2. Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.
3. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
4. To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.
5. You want to see if it's like the dream.
6. So that with a little help from Muzak you can add "Exotic Dancer" to your exaggerated resume.
7. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
8. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
9. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
10. No one steals your chair.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives