MOUTHPIECE - June 28, 2016
I'm growing old. It's true. And when one gets old there are truths that you must face and accept. Truths that tackle such topics as health, wisdom and food.
Today, you will learn about these truths... and some other stuff too.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff."
"We are an impossibility in an impossible universe."
"I was a vegetarian until I started leaning toward the sunlight."
[m] What's On the Web?
The Best Alien Invasion Films of All Time
While you're waiting to see 'Independence Day: Resurgence' take a few to discover some of the best Alien Invasion Movies...EVER!
Visit: The Best Alien Invasion Films of All Time
Are You Annoying? Take The Quiz...
Take this simple quiz to determine the degree of your, I guess, annoy-itude or annoyancity. You know what's annoying? This quiz! That's right, I said it.
Visit: Are You Annoying? Take The Quiz...
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD --*
1) Growing up is mandatory; growing old is optional.
2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there. (my favorite...)
4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives