MOUTHPIECE - June 14, 2016
Tomorrow is payday so I'm excited because, well... I get paid. I think I'm going to invest my money wisely this week. I'm either going to buy a velvet jumpsuit, with a rhinestone encrusted butterfly collar, a llama or a lot of lottery tickets. Decisions, decisions.
Maybe I'll go lotto so I can get EVERYTHING. Now that's smart.
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it."
"Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working."
"Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome."
--Booker T. Washington
[m] What's On the Web?
From AddictingGames.com: Remove all the red pegs, blocks and balls. Just don?t let the yellow balls fall, those guys are cool. Decide the direction of the balls with the mouse, hold and release to shoot.
Visit: Bouncy Cannon
Designer Creates Muppets Periodic Table
From news.com.au: THEY have their own show, their own movies and now The Muppets have their own periodic table.
Visit: Designer Creates Muppets Periodic Table
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- Bad Responses To The "How Do I Look" Question --*
1. "That's a great outfit honey but Halloween was 6 weeks ago."
2. "I ain't seen a caboose that big since Amtrak left town."
3. "Uh-uh, the last time I answered that question, I went temporarily blind."
4. "Ssshhh, the games on right now...go look in the mirror, that's what its there for!!"
5. "Oh man, I'm gonna lose my lunch."
6. "Like the girl I was with yesterday."
7. "Like someone in dire need for some liposuction."
8. "Well, if I close my eyes, just like my previous, prettier girlfriend."
9. "How can I put this...MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
(From Aha! Jokes)
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives