MOUTHPIECE - May 24, 2016
Have you ever wondered: Which Is Worse?
Running out of toilet paper in the bathroom or having no tissue with a runny nose while in public.
Today you will be confronted with this and many more question that will have you asking yourself: Which Is Worse?
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click GopherArchives
[m] q u o t e s . o f . t h e . d a y
"Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped."
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
"In love, one and one are one."
[m] What's On the Web?
The 100 Best TV Sitcoms of All Time
See if your favorites made the list and where they rank. And the best part is that it's all up for debate.
Visit: The 100 Best TV Sitcoms of All Time
PICK THE WORST
You're given two options, neither of which are good. However, you need to pick the worst. Hmmm, would I rather eat 52 hard boiled eggs or 52 hot dogs?
Visit: PICK THE WORST
[m] b i t s . n . b o b s
*-- SIGNS YOU'RE A LOUSY COOK --*
* Your family automatically heads for the table every time they hear a fire siren.
* Your kids know what "peas porridge in a pot nine days old" tastes like.
* Your son goes outside to make mud pies, the rest of the family grabs forks and follows him.
* Your kids' favorite drink is Alka-Seltzer.
* You have to buy 25 pounds of dog food twice a week for your toy poodle.
* Your kids got even with the neighborhood bully by inviting him over for dinner.
* Your kids got suspended from school for trying to smuggle toxic waste in their lunch bags.
* Your husband refers to the smoke detector as the oven timer.
* No matter what you do to it, the gravy still turns bright purple.
* You burned the house down trying to make jelly.
Missed an Issue? Visit the Mouthpiece Archives