Most Popular Issues
Most Commented Issues
Daily Groaner - Well That Was Totally Random
0 Comments »
THE DAILY GROANER - July 25, 2016
Good Morning Groanies,
I'm in kind of a weird mood today so I hope you enjoy these random thoughts that I just had. I surprise myself sometimes.
- If you carpeted the inside of your van, would you get a lot of static for it?
- If you hoard mortar on the border and record yourself doing it does that make you a Mortar Border Hoarder Recorder?
- Here's a great name for a sporting goods store: "Balls, Sticks, and Jocks!"
- Common sense is not too common. Neither is common courtesy. Or common knowledge.
- Is whiskey at any point during its production come in contact with a whisk?
- Mathletes are athletes of the mind.
I don't know karate, but I know ka-razy!
P.S. Did you miss an issue? You can read every issue from the Gophercentral library of newsletters on our exhaustive archives page. Thousands of issues, all of your favorite publications in chronological order. You can read AND comment. Just click
Jokes? Comments? Questions?
*-- Q and A Quickies --*
Q: What do you call a cow spying on another cow?
A: A steak out.
Q: What does a cow say when she has a cold?
*-- More Q and A Quickies --*
Q: What do bees chew?
A: Bumble gum.
Q: What happened when the owl lost his voice?
A: He didn't give a hoot.
*-- Even More Q and A Quickies --*
Q: What dinosaur would you find in a rodeo?
Q: What dinosaur can't stay out in the rain?
Missed an Issue? Visit the
Daily Groaner Archives
Login to Add Comment
There are currently no comments, be the first to Add one below!
Copywrite © 2017 Penn LLC